Here is a quick recap of what's included in our upcoming release:
Salesfloor's Tasking feature now allows retailers to create automatic tasks based on external data such as CRM information and purchase history. For the first time, Associates can receive automatic tasks to communicate with customers based on real customer insights. Contact your Salesfloor Account Manager to setup automatic tasks
- Products attached to text messages are counted in the total "Number of Recommendations" in the Backoffice/Reports/KPI tab.
- Associates are able to save multiple notes per Contact in their Address Book.
- Text is no longer required from Customers to start a chat session.
- Take into consideration dismissed/resolved tasks by other associate to prevent task opening and editing.
- Issue on IOS when attempting to select a large number of stores in the mobile application reporting filter has been fixed.