Tips from the Team:
- To send a message to specific customers, use My Messages instead.
- To create a look with multiple products, use Lookbooks instead.
How to Share:
1.From the mobile app’s main menu hub, select Share.
2. Write a comment that you wish to share in the box.
3. Attach any of the following content:
- Product: Search by keyword, SKU, and more to select the product(s) you'd like to share to your subscribers
- Assets: Choose from corporate promotional images uploaded by your retailer to leverage promotions online, and more.
- Photos: Take a picture of a product or customer on the spot, or select from any photo in your device's photo library
4. Tap to select one or multiple sharing methods (e.g. email and social media) and click Share.
Sharing to Email:
If you have activated your contacts as Subscribers, the content will be sent to their email address. If you do not have Subscribers, go to Contacts to set your customers as subscribers.
Twitter and Facebook:
If you have activated Twitter and Facebook, you will receive a message that you have successfully shared your content. If not active, go to Settings to activate Twitter and Facebook.
Pinterest and Instagram:
To share on Instagram and Pinterest, make sure that you have these applications installed on your device. You will be prompted to tap the Pinterest and/or Instagram app icon from the Salesfloor app, then you will be taken out of Salesfloor and into Pinterest or Instagram to finish sharing.