Hello Salesfloor users!
We're proud to announce the release of our latest platform update coming soon in October, including mobile version 1.55.1 (downloaded automatically to your device or via App Store and Play Store once the update is complete).
Here is a quick recap of what's included in our upcoming release!
Mobile Reporting for Selling Associates*
*available to selling associates only
• New and improved reporting module available in mobile app version 1.55
• Selling associates can access reporting from the app's navigation menu
• Ability to view key performance indicators
• Filter the report by pre-selected date ranges (today, yesterday, last week, month-date, etc)
• See how an associate is ranked in comparison to other associates in the same store
• Capability to see transactions and order details
• Capability to view ranking information from last month
Salesfloor Connect Widget
• Added email input field to Live Chat service request form
Salesfloor Search Usability improvement
• New intuitive keyboard functionality in search ("Search" replaces "Return")
Bug Fixes & General Enhancements
• Fixed bug affecting intermittent ability to change new arrivals and top picks in mobile app
• Fixed bug that prevented iOS 10 users from changing profile picture in mobile app
• Corporate admin users can modify user display names (first and last) via User Management in Backoffice
New in Support Center
• Discover the Salesfloor Desktop experience and explore the Backoffice
• Store managers: Learn about Store Level Reporting
Need help from Salesfloor?
• Contact the Salesfloor Support Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-844-900-0830