Salesfloor will release a scheduled update to its platform to version 1.93.0 on Tuesday, August 14th. Rest assured that this change does not impact the code on your website and that Salesfloor will function normally during the update.
For retailers that use Salesfloor’s enterprise version of the app, you will be notified once the update is complete so that you can download the new version for distribution.
- Fixed issue causing the name to appear as blank in Live Chat auto-greeting
- Fixed issue causing mismatched metrics to appear in the Backoffice and mobile app reporting modules.
- Corrected the display of the average answer time metric in the “LiveChatMetric_Store” admin export.
- Updated chat availability status in Salesfloor connect widget to display correct Chat availability status when the store is changed by the user.
- Fixed issue causing emojis to prevent composed message content from displaying correctly.