Salesfloor's Task management feature allows retailers and associates to create, view, and assign tasks from within the Salesfloor app. Associates can create tasks for themselves or link tasks to a specific clients in their address book.
Access to your active tasks is made available directly on your app's homepage by selecting
Creating and Editing Tasks
From the App's homepage (above) you can select the footer option to ‘View Tasks’ in order to access the list of active tasks in your account. If a task is due today or is past due, a RED dot will appear next to the ‘Task’ count (above).
To create a new task from your Task List select the ‘Add’ option in the top right corner.
Your tasks list will display all unresolved tasks in chronological order, but can also be filtered with the drop-down menu:
When creating a new task (below), you can:
- Attach the task to a specific client (optional)
- Enter your task description/details
- Set both the date & time for your task reminder
- Assign a task category (optional)
Tasks which have been assigned to a client, can also be viewed directly on the Contact card in your Salesfloor Contacts. You also have the option to create new tasks for that contact by selecting the orange task icon at the top of the contact's card:
When viewing a Task, you can choose to edit any field, or choose to dismiss or resolve the task:
Automated task reminders
Salesfloor also creates task reminders for you:
- You have not updated your About Me details within 3 days of your account activation.
- You have not updated your Profile Picture within 3 days of your account activation
- You have not connected your posted to Social Media accounts within 3 days of your account activation
- You have not added any new contacts within 3 days of your account activation
- You have not updated your Storefront in 3 weeks (below)
- You have not Shared an Update to your contacts in 3 weeks
Managers: assigning new tasks
Automatically generated tasks are governed by retailer policies and predetermined rules. These are acted upon at the discretion of the associate. It is expected that associates will action tasks using existing communication channels (live chat, email, etc.) and will complete Salesfloor tasks by making the needed updates to their profile and storefront sections. For more details on importing custom tasks, please reach out to your program manager.