Live chat is an interactive service that allows users and shoppers online interact in real-time just as they would in a traditional brick-and-mortar store. As a real-time service, chat works best when users are readily available to interact to help cut-down on the amount of time a shopper waits before receiving a response.
Here's how to make yourself available for Live Chat:
Switch the Live Chat option in the top left corner of your homepage to green by clicking on the red icon.
Reminders from Salesfloor:
- Make sure that your mobile device is not in silent mode.
- Make sure that the volume is turned up high enough for you to hear it.
- Lock your phone if you want it to ring.
- You will receive a notification when a customer uses the Live Chat feature.
- If you did not allow push notifications from Salesfloor when you first downloaded the mobile app, you must open your device’s settings and allow push notifications for Salesfloor. You can also delete the Salesfloor mobile app, download it again, and allow push notifications.