Salesfloor is about bringing your personal touch to your clients' online shopping experience. Show off your style and the products you know best by customizing and changing the products on your Storefront. Make it a habit or best practice to do this regularly or seasonally to help keep your Storefront fresh and relevant to current new arrivals, styles, and trends.
Watch this tutorial video to see how you can start editing your Storefront products!
Trouble watching this tutorial? Find step-by-step instructions below:
1. From the mobile app’s main menu hub, click the bottom right menu, and select Clienteling and then Storefront.
2. Select a section from the top tab (Top Picks, etc.).
3. Click Edit on the top right corner.
- To remove a product or a look, tap the X.
- To add a product click on (+), browse through the categories and items, tap to view or select items, and click Done.
4. When done editing products, click Publish to save your changes.
5. You can visit your Storefront to see the changes.