Here is a quick recap of what's included in our upcoming release:
- Retailers who have enabled text messaging can now add a new option to the Salesfloor Connect widget that allows customers to receive a response from associates via SMS. As a result of adding SMS to Salesfloor Connect, request response times will now include both text message and emails response times. (Please contact your Retail Services account manager for documentation about implementation)
- Associates will now be able to flag inappropriate chat conversations. The customer will be warned and the chat will be closed, while logging the inappropriate chat for reference.
- KPI reporting has been regrouped into new sections in both the Backoffice and the Mobile App reporting. Mobile sections have been organized into 3 tabs: Dashboard, KPIs and transactions
- Corporate Admin will be able to:
- Download a 'Live Chat Log' so that they can audit Live Chat conversations happening between associates and online Associates.
- Monitor the number of Lookbooks being created and updated monthly by their associates. This is now available as “Lookbooks Added” and “Lookbook Updates” in both Backoffice KPI tab and Activity Summary Reports by Associates and by Stores
- Track the number of times as associate attempts to share through other native apps using the Browse and Share Feature. This is now available as "Share to External App (Attempts)" in both Backoffice KPI tab and Activity Summary Reports by Associates and by Stores
- Download a list of the contacts associated to each associate so that they can view and export new and updated records to external systems. This list is updated on a daily basis.
- Select a custom date range for KPIs and time-based reports available in the Backoffice/ Admin tab.
- Associates can now set the country code of a contact's phone number so that they can send a text message to that number.
- A warning message will now show up when trying to create a new contact with a current contact’s existing phone number
- Retailers that have enabled multi-language support have the following new features:
- Associates will be able to select a preferred language during their initial user setup so that the subsequent onboarding steps and mobile app will be in that same language.
- Associates can now choose their preferred language when composing a new message so that customers can receive messages in their preferred language.
- The browsing language of the retailer’s website along with the supported languages of the store will be considered when determining if the sidebar should be displayed and in which language.
- Language configurations at the store level will now be enabled to permit certain stores to be muli-lingual and other uni-lingual.
(Please contact your Retail Services account manager for documentation about implementation)