Here is a quick recap of what's included in our upcoming release:
New feature preview
- SMS Text Messaging is coming soon! Associates using Salesfloor’s mobile app will be able to communicate with their contacts via SMS text message. Salesfloor’s turn-key SMS text messaging solution allows associates to recommend products, add photos and attach assets without the need for messaging apps or cellular plans on their device.
- SMS Text Messaging feature documentation is available through your Account Manager
- Please coordinate feature rollout & training plan with your Salesfloor Account Manager
- For corporate Administrators, 2 new reporting KPIs for Trending Recommendations are now displayed in the Backoffice/Reports/KPI tab.
- The same new KPIs for Trending Recommendations have also been added to the downloadable Activity reports in the Backoffice:
- Download All Activity Summary - Associates CSV
- Download All Activity Summary - Stores CSV
- To improve email deliverability, email notifications sent to Associate users by Salesfloor will now come from noreply@(retailer_domain).com instead of email@example.com
- Improve subscription and un-subscription process in Customer request flow
- If a Customer is unsubscribed, selecting "Get my updates" and/or submitting a request will both enable the Customer to be removed from the global unsubscribed list and will update the subscription status so that the customer can now receive updates.
- If a Customer is unsubscribed, submitting a request without selecting "Get my updates" will enable the Customer to be removed from the global unsubscribed list but will not update the subscription status in Salesfloor.