Here is a quick recap of what's included in our upcoming release:
Starting day of the week will now be Sunday to Saturday. Reports in KPI and downloadable CSV will be adjusted to reflect this new reality.
- Retailers can now decide the starting days of their week: Reporting for KPIs and downloadable reports will be adjusted for alignment. Please discuss this feature rollout with your Salesfloor Account
- Thread numbers have been removed from Customer emails: Existing email grouping and current features will remain as is. As an example, “Shop with Me (TH-12345)” will no longer have the thread number and will be displayed as “Shop with me”.
- Enhanced mobile app security including the removal of the "Retailer ID hint" to prevent unwanted intrusions.
- For corporate admin users, downloadable reports now show Sales Associates current status ('Active' or 'Inactive') to enable easier data analysis:
- Activity Summary - Associates
- Live Chat Metrics - Associates
- All Associates
- Transaction Details