Here is a quick recap of what's included in our upcoming release:
New Feature Announcements
- Salesfloor new Task feature is now available and will enable reminders to be created and sent to users and managed within the SF platform. (see full article)
- Corporate Administrators now have access to "Download All Associates CSV" is made available and contains information for all users.
- Corporate Administrators will also now have two additional columns ("Customer name" and "Customer email") are available in the "Download All Activity Summary - Associate" & "Download All Activity Summary - Store".
- if the user attempts to sign-in to the web or mobile Backoffice and fails 5 consecutive times in 30 minutes, their user account will become locked.
- A welcome email will now be sent to newly activated users for text messaging.
- For Team Mode retailers, first name only will now be used for any email communications (e.g. Shared updates, compose, request) instead of full first and last names.
- Issues causing plain text/html is displayed when a client replies to an associate email from gmail Android App has been resolved.
- Issue where URL provided by the customer through requests is not clickable when viewed in the Backoffice has been resolved.
- Issue where user cannot properly remove searched character when searching for a product has been fixed.
- Mobile APP - Issue where search by SKU number would not return any result has been fixed.
- Text Messaging - Adjustment to text sent at the beginning of a new thread has been made.