Here is a quick recap of what's included in our upcoming release:
Mobile App Access for Corporate Admins
- Managers now have access to their very own dedicated reporting app
- Mobile reporting statistics made available in the palm of managers' hands
- Ability to manage settings, profile picture, and password reset.
Out-of-Store Auto-Response for Associates
- Enable out-of-store auto-response email from your Backoffice (Desktop only)
- Intuitive toggle to turn enable and disable Out-of-Store reply
- Customize applicable dates to suit your schedule
- Available for in the mobile app later this month
- Rank and variance added to reporting dashboard in the Backoffice
- Added a “No internet connection” message when disconnected from internet
- Improved mobile chat notifications when app is not active (working in background)
- Improved contact list search usability
- Improved chat usability (fixed text wrapping) on desktop
- Fixed default products from appearing unexpectedly
- New auto-text response in Live Chat to suggest that customer contacts retailer's customer support for assistance (configurable by retailer)
- Associate Cloud: For the first time ever, retailers will be able to access a new dataset that reports trending items based on associate recommendations (phase 1)
- Out-of-Office auto-response management for mobile devices
New to Support Center
- Learn the difference between Compose a Message and Share an Update here.
- Learn the difference between Lookbooks and Compose a message here.
Learn how to attach a marketing asset when composing a message:
Read full article here