Here is a quick recap of what's included in our upcoming release:
- Retailers now have the ability to update their default “Auto-selected” products via a simple CSV file. Within this feed, retailers can nominate, rank, and add comments to default products within the “Top Picks” and “New Arrival” sections. See attached document for details.
- Salesfloor’s reporting KPI “clicks” has been renamed “Social Clicks” to improve metric comprehension.
- Resolved discrepancy in sales numbers when customer date ranged selected.
- Resolved reporting issue that prevented Browse and Share KPI to not be tracked properly in the Backoffice.
- Fixed deliverability issue for Live chats notification that have been cancelled by customers.