Here is a quick recap of what's included in our upcoming release:
- New post-transaction follow up tasks based on Salesfloor transaction data is now available. For details on task implementation, please connect with your Account Manager.
- Important adjustments have been made to the business logic used to calculate the Request Reply Time (RRT) metric of stores and associates:
- Calculation now base on the date of the first response within the time period selected, versus the date of the requests submission.
- When accepting an Appointment request, acceptance is now considered as a first response when calculating RRT
- Generic business hours are now preset to 10am-10pm local time for all retailers. Note the value is not currently configurable.
- Improved look and feel for the Live Chat & Text Messaging Actions Menu (below).
- Salesfloor transactions are now displayed within the clients’ contact card (below):
- Associates can now attach multiple photos at once from their device’s photo library via chat or text.
- Improvements have been made to the date and time selector when creating or editing a task.
- Fixed an issue that prevented incoming chat notifications to be displayed on the screen or play an audible ringer on an iPhone X lock screen.