Now that you've set up your account, you're now ready to start accepting those customer requests coming in! When placed through the Salesfloor Connect widget, these requests are considered New Leads. New Leads must be claimed before they can be actioned on and are available to any associate on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Learn how to accept and claim these New Leads by following the steps below:
- You will receive a push notification when a customer creates a New Lead (request) for your store location using the widget on your retailer’s website.
- Swipe to open the app and navigate to the New Leads tab.
- Once in the tab, tap to open the New Lead request.
- Select an option at the bottom:
- Click Accept to accept this new lead.
- Click Customer Service to forward this request to Customer Service (if available).
- If you accepted the new lead, it becomes yours and is automatically moved to the My Requests tab.