We've built the Salesfloor platform to meet as many customer scenarios as possible. While some customers are savvy at online shopping and comfortable at navigating the retailer landscapes, there are others who may feel overwhelmed and exhausted by the massive amount of information and options out there. Introducing the Personal Shopper Request! For those who simply feel stuck on their shopping decisions, we've found a way to connect the needs of buyers with the knowledge of our Salesfloor associate experts.
If enabled by your retailer, the Personal Shopper Request can be easily accessed by customers via a link on your Storefront (below) or the Salesfloor Connect widget.
The two key components of the feature are the Budget and the Description fields. By filling out this information, this gives the associate a head start on ideas that will fit both the customer's price range and product needs. In the example below, the client is looking for a leather jacket to match a blue jeans look with a budget of $50.00. If you can't find a product within this limit, that is an amazing opportunity to discuss the scope of this request. Pay attention to the clues given by your customer!
Once the requested is submitted, it will be available via the New Leads (if submitted through the Connect widget) or the My Requests (if submitted via Storefront) tabs. Remember, you will need to accept any new leads before you can begin actioning on them.
Once you've opened the Personal Shopper Request, you will be met with the following details:
- Add Note: use this link to add useful information about this request
- Reply: use this button to respond to your customer's request
- Resolve: once the request is completed, you can resolve the request by clicking on this.
- Customer Support: use this link to forward the request to a Customer Service Agent for any request that cannot be answered by an associate in the store (e.g shipment tracking, order status, etc.).
- Referral page: this is the page that the customer was interacting with when they submitted the request. Use this information to gather more insight about your clientele.
Personal Shopper Requests can be a great generator of sales and the establishment of promising business relationships. Boost your results by exploring this amazing feature and harnessing the power of Salesfloor to your favour!