Even the best of us are guilty of forgetting our passwords. If you've forgotten your password, and are unable to log into your account, follow these quick steps to create a new password:
1. From the login screen, select Trouble logging in?
2. Under Forgot password?, enter the email address that you used to create your account, e.g. Johnsmith@retailer.com
3. Click Reset Password. You will see a message to check your email for the confirmation link, click Close
4. Locate the email in your inbox and open it. Click on the blue Reset your Salesfloor password button.
5. Once you've clicked the button, your device's browser will open a page to reset your password.
6. Enter your new password and enter it a second time to confirm your new password
7. Press Reset Password and see confirmation that your password has been reset.
Your password change will take effect immediately. Simply re-open the app and login with your username and new password.
Tip from Salesfloor: When creating your account, write your password down in order to remember it later.