For customers who prefer a more personal touch with their virtual shopping experience, Salesfloor offers the Appointment Requests feature. Customers can create requests for a one-on-one appointment using the Connect widget or the Storefront of a chosen Associate.
When submitting the Appointment request, in addition to providing minor details for the associate to prep, they are also given the option to choose between three types of appointments:
- In-Store: your customer will meet you at the store on a specific date and time. This is an amazing opportunity to meet your customer in person to provide first-class service that they'll always remember. Advance preparation is key! (see also: 7 tips for hosting customer appointments in store)
- Phone: sometimes, a simple phone call can be the most efficient way to connect with your client if they don't have the time to meet in store. Ensure that you find a place prior to your appointment where you can talk without disruption and minimal background noise.
- Live Chat: this method continues to gain more adopters every year for its speed and convenience (see also: 5 Tips to simply rock your live chats)
After the request is sent, your customer will receive an e-mail confirmation. In your Salesfloor app, you can find these via the New Leads or My Requests tabs.
Appointments must be claimed if they were submitted via New Leads. Any appointments that have been claimed by you or submitted via your storefront can be found under your My Requests tab.
Appointments can have one of the 3 statuses below:
- Upcoming: this is a new appointment on your list. You can click on it to see the details.
- Resolved: this appointment has been completed and marked resolved.
- Unresolved: this appointment is past due but it hasn't been resolved yet.
After clicking into the appointment, you'll be able to see the details and can action as necessary:
- Add Note: use this to add any notes or reminders for yourself regarding this appointment
- Reply: you can either set a new time for the appointment or answer the request.
- Confirm: once you click on confirm, the appointment has been accepted and your customer will be notified.
- Resolve: once the appointment has been completed, you can mark it as Resolved to ensure it closes off any open threads.
- Cust. Supp.: clicking on this will forward the request to your internal Customer Support team.
Tip: Every action made on the appointment will be added to the appointment thread for easy reference: