At your disposal with the Salesfloor is the ability to send email messages to your clients. This is key to building and maintaining your customer base and relationships. Follow these simple steps to start sending email messages to your clients!
1. From the Hub, tap on the blue plus sign displayed at the bottom of the page
2. Tap on “Compose Email” on the sub-menu that appears
3. From here, you may either manually enter your desired email address recipient, or choose from one of your existing contacts by tapping on the blue icon shown in the “To” field.
4. Use the filters to view specific lists (Subscribed to Marketing or 1 to 1 only), and tap on “Apply”. From there, you will see your list of recipients associated with the selected contact list and you can tap on the checkbox next to each contact’s name you wish to send your email to. Please note that you can only choose up to 20 recipients within the Compose Email section.
You can also use the search field to find a customer by name.
5. Fill out the Subject and Message boxes.
You can also insert the following content:
Product: Search by keyword, use your camera barcode scanner or select a category and browse through the products. Tap to view or select the item(s) you wish to include, and click Done.
Asset: Select a category (All, Corporate, etc.), tap to view or select the content you wish to include, and click Done.
Photo: If prompted, allow the app to access your device’s camera, then take the picture, and click Use Photo.
6. Click Send message. You're all done!