The My Requests inbox is located directly on the homepage of the Salesfloor app for users with selling mode enabled. In this inbox is where you can review and reply to new and ongoing requests submitted by your clients through your Storefront, or the Salesfloor connect widget.
Here is a quick breakdown of how to view, and reply to your requests:
1. You can view a preview of your My Requests section directly within your Hub (you may have to toggle from the New Leads section to see the request previews).
2. From here, you can either tap on a single request directly, or you can tap on View All to open the entire My Requests inbox.
Note: Any Requests displayed with a blue dot next to the requester's name have not yet been opened/viewed by you. The total number of unviewed requests are also indicated next to the text "My Requests" within the red circle.
When opening via View All: When opening request directly:
3. Once you've selected the request that you want to respond to, tap on Reply to initiate your response.
4. Note that you may also choose between attaching a Photo, Asset or Product.
In this example, we've selected an item from our "Products" category. Once the desired product has been selected, simply tap on "Attach" found in the top-right corner of your screen (the same applies if you choose to select an "Asset").
If you choose to reply with a photo, you will have the option to either take a photo using your camera or select an existing photo from your device's gallery.
5. Once you have attached your suggestion(s), make sure to include a personalized message. Always remember to proofread your reply!
Tip: Should you need a quick verification or reminder of your customer's request while you craft your response, you can always scroll down on the Reply screen to review the thread.
6. When you're ready, hit that Send message button!
What's the difference between new and pending requests?
New requests (indicated in green) refer to brand new requests or new replies with existing request threads. Don't forget that unread requests will also have a blue dot indicator to the left of the request in your inbox.
Pending requests indicate that you have replied to the thread and are now waiting for confirmation or additional information from your client. A great best practice is to check up on lingering pending requests to help offer any additional service if needed.