What is a Shared Update?
Did you know that as an Associate you can share content with your customers in a harmonious and compelling way? Using our Share An Update feature, you can send all of your subscribers a single update about products and promotions. It's an easy way to reach a wider audience, potentially leading to an uptick in your sales! We've put together a complete guide on how to share an update and take advantage of this amazing feature. Good luck and happy selling!
Sharing an update via email
1. From your Hub, tap on the blue plus sign displayed at the bottom of the page
2. Tap on Share an Update from the menu that appears
3. The share feature allows you to send an update by e-mail*, Instagram, Pinterest or Facebook. We'll focus on the email method for now.
* To send e-mail updates you need to have contacts added to your contact list. Click here to check out our video.
4. Customize your update to address your clientele. You can add a subject to your message, a photo from your device, an Asset from the library, or even a product. In our example below, we're adding a product.
Click on the Attach button to add the product to your message.
5. You can click on Include my links to add your personal storefront link, subscribe link, or appointment link. This will make it easier for your customers to connect right back to you!
6. Take one last moment to review your message. Are you ready to send? Just hit the blue Share button! You will see a confirmation message that your shared update has been sent out successfully.
Sharing an update to social media
The process for sharing an update using your social media accounts is actually super simple. You can simply re-use the message you've just created via email. We'll do the heavy lifting for you! (If you're new to Socialshop sharing, please click here to read our introduction guide)
Using our example below, we'll show you how to post to your Instagram account.
1. Using the same email message (or create a new one if you'd like), click on the Instagram icon from the top tool bar. You can tap on Share and your device's share menu will appear on your screen.
2. After selecting Instagram, you will then be prompted to select between sharing your product(s) as a post, your story or by private message.
3. Once you have chosen how you wish to share your update, you will be prompted to add a caption and/or edits of your choosing. Don't forget to always review your messages/captions prior to sharing your update!
The process for other social platforms is the same. Now you can boost your sales in all your channels!
Obs: please remember that Twitter accepts 250 characters only.