Using Salesfloor Backoffice, Corporate Admin (level 4) users are able to upload and publish promotional assets directly to the asset library for all users at their retailer.
Watch the video below to learn how you can create a new asset within the asset library:
DISCLAIMER: This video shows an early Beta version of the asset uploader. Some features may have changed slightly since filming. See the article below for the most up-to-date details!
Here's a breakdown of the steps required to upload & publish a new asset:
- Log in to the Backoffice as a Corporate Admin (level 4) user
- Navigate to the Asset Management section in the header menu of your Backoffice
- Review existing assets, or select Create New Asset to upload a new asset for your users.
- When creating a new asset, first enter your:
- Asset Title - This is the title that will be visible internally to associates (users)
- Start Date & Time - This is the date and time that the asset will become visible to associates (users)
- End Date & Time (Optional) - If your asset is temporary, you can enter the end date here
- Internal Description (Optional) - An optional description of the asset (only visible to corporate admins)
- Target Channel (Optional) - The channel that associates (users) should use to share this asset
- NOTE: This does not prevent associates from sharing the asset via other channels, it is a recommendation only
- Next, select an asset image file to upload. Remember, your image must be a max of 1024 KB, and must be formatted as a jpeg (or jpg), png, or gif file.
- Select the Target URL, or link to URL that the customer will be directed to when they click the asset in a Salesfloor communication:
- Storefront: Links to the sending user's Storefront page
- Storefront Appointment Form: Links to the sending user's Storefront Appointment Request form
- E-comm page (with sales tracking): Links to a specified page on your e-comm site, and will initiate Salesfloor's sales tracking once the client clicks the asset
- External Page (no sales tracking): Links to a specified external URL, however, will not initiate Salesfloor's sales tracking once the client clicks the asset
- Enter any optional legal disclaimers intended to accompany the asset in the legal disclaimer copy field
- To finish creating your asset, select Create New Asset.
- Publish your asset by clicking the Draft toggle button:
- Tada! Your asset is created and published!
Published vs. Unpublished Assets
- An asset is only visible to users if it is Published and it is currently within the asset's start/end dates (per the user's store's time zone).
- An asset that is Unpublished is in draft form and never visible to users