When adding a contact for the first time in your Salesfloor account, you have three different subscription statuses to choose from; "1 to 1 only", "Subscribed to Marketing", and "Unsubscribed from All".
Here's a brief breakdown of what these statuses represent:
1 to 1 only:
- Email: You can only communicate with your client via "Compose Email", however, you can email up to 20 clients at a time.
- Text Message: You can only communicate with 1 client at a time with the 1 to 1 only status via "Compose Text".
Subscribed to Marketing:
- Email: Clients with the "Subscribed to Marketing" status have consented to receive email blasts that are sent via "Share an Update".
- Text Message: Clients with the "Subscribed to Marketing" status have consented to receive SMS blasts that are sent via "Compose Text", however, you are limited to texting 50 subscribed clients at a time.
NOTE: The maximum number of eligible selections is based on a config set by the retailer. Spamming recipients could result in carriers blocking the number.
See Also: Group Texting: 1 to Many
Unsubscribed from All:
- Email & Text Message: Once a contact has been set to "Unsubscribed from All", they have unsubscribed from all communication and will remain an unsubscriber until the client chooses to opt into subscribing to your updates via your Storefront, or the Salesfloor Connect Widget.
Your customer can also choose to opt-in or opt-out of receiving your updates themselves:
Clients can always choose to opt-in to becoming a subscriber through your Storefront directly, or through the widget on your retailer's website.
Selecting the "Get my updates" link on your Storefront will then ask them to enter their email (required) and name (optional) before selecting Subscribe:
Customers can also opt into receiving your Shared Updates via the widget on your retailer's website by selecting the opt-in checkbox provided for each request type, except Live Chat:
Any emails that are sent through Salesfloor will include an opt-out link in the footer, which allows your customer to choose between:
- Opting-out of receiving your emails through Salesfloor
- Opting-out of receiving emails from your retailer
- Reviewing your retailer's privacy policies & terms and conditions