Corporate Tasking allows Admins to create and distribute new tasks to their users. This includes custom messaging and product attachments to help drive performance program-wide. Tasks can also be given scheduled start dates to ensure your users are actioning their tasks while they're relevant.
- Where can I find the Corporate Tasks Portal?
- Creating a new Corporate Task
- What will my users receive when I submit a new Corporate Task?
- Reviewing tasks attributed to marketing assets
Where can I find the Corporate Tasks Portal?
The Corporate Tasking feature is available within the Backoffice navigation menu for any Admin user (Level 4) as depicted below:
Selecting the Corporate Tasking tab in the Backoffice will then bring the user to Salesfloor's Corporate Tasking interface where they can begin creating and distributing tasks to Selling Mode users.
Creating a new Corporate Task
When creating a new corporate task, Admins can specify the following information:
- Task Title (required): The task name as displayed to the end-user in their tasks inbox
- Start Date and Time (required): The date and time at which the task will become visible to users in the application
- Reminder Date and Time (required): The date and time at which the task is due or when the intended action is required. The user will receive a push notification to action the task at the date and time specified.
- Auto-Dismiss Date and Time: The date and time at which the task will self-dismiss within end-user tasks inbox
- Task Details (required): The description which accompanies and defines the task at hand.
- Suggested Subject Line: The recommended subject line copy for any email required in order to complete the defined task
- Suggested Copy: The recommended email body copy for any email required in order to complete the defined task.
- Target Specialties: Setting a target specialty will ensure that the task is created only for end-users with the selected specialties
- Selected Products: Each task can be accompanied by up to 10 products, which will be pre-populated when an end-user initiates a composed message or shared update from the task.
- Selected Asset: Each task can be accompanied by 1 asset, which will be pre-populated when an end-user initiates a composed message or shared update from the task.
What will my users receive when I submit a new Corporate Task?
Once you publish your new corporate task, the task will become visible in all specified users' task inboxes, and a notification (below) will be triggered on the task's start date & time.
Note that as of Salesfloor's update to version 1.160, Corporate tasks will no longer pre-populate in user accounts before the start date & time specified during the task's creation.
When interacting with a Corporate Task, users can select the task in their inbox to review the content provided by the task creator, including the suggested subject, suggested copy, and suggested products or assets:
By selecting the email, share, or texting icons on the task details page, the user can complete the required action. When selecting either communication option, the user will then be brought into the compose or share screens respectively, and all suggested, subjects, copy, and attachments will be pre-filled prior to sending:
Reviewing tasks attributed to marketing assets
To help your marketing team stay on track, Corporate admin users can review tasks that have been created with each asset, or identify assets with no attributed tasks by visiting the Asset Management section of their Backoffice (below).
By clicking on the asset you'd like to review, you can see any tasks that were created using the asset you're viewing as the attachment: